Thursday, July 22, 2010

Things I Am Currently Digging--Edition #1

You'll notice that the name of this blog is "Living Singularly," not "Living Single." Many people are single. But it takes a certain panache, if you will, to live a singular existence. One way to do this is to, of course, like what everyone else likes via current trends. So weekly, I will be posting the "Things I Am Currently Digging," hereafter referred to as TIACD. Here are this weeks currently dug items:

--racer back tank tops with exotic colored bra straps showing.
see this look worn well by Stephanie Pratt in the last episode of The Hills--the scene where she goes to make it official with her motorcycle man. Full episodes available at mtv.com.


--Covergirl LashBlast Fusion
NOTE: Having little to no length OR volume on my poor lashes it is always a toss-up between length or volume. But now they have BOTH. And it's cheap. Sweet.

--The leg workout in the most recent edition of Women's Health Magazine
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/leg-workout-0
This is a great workout for your legs. I usually do about 30 minutes of cardio, then do this circuit 3 times with a super set of abs in between each set. When I'm feeling really excited I sprint for 2 minutes between each set as well.

--escaping to the beach alone and reading classic literature

--straw hats and canvas shoes

1 comment: